Awn-extras-applets is a collection of applets for avant-window-navigator. It provides some extensions to the bar and some new features (like applets in the gnome-panel).
This package provides the core Python applets:
* animal-farm : Various animals tell your fortune.
* bandwidth-monitor: Displays information from network.
* battery-applet: This applet displays your computers current power status.
* cairo-clock: Displays an analog clock.
* comics: View your favourite comics on your desktop.
* cpufreq: Monitors and controls the CPU frequency.
* dialect: Manages keyboard layouts.
* feeds: A Python feed launcher.
* file-browser-launcher: Launches the user's file manager or opens bookmarks.
* hardware sensors: Displays information from sensors.
* mail: The Mail Applet lets you check your mail from AWN.
* media-control: This applet displays album art in a awn dialog while
allowing you to control your favorite media players.
* media-player: Plays any media files you drop on it.
* mount-applet: Displays mounts from /etc/fstab and allows one to
* quit-applet: A simple gnome-quit launcher.
* stack: Provides a convenient location to place commonly used files.
* thinkhdaps: Displays the status of HDAPS.
* todo: Manage a simple To-Do list.
* volume-control: A fancy volume changing applet that works much like the
* weather: This applet downloads and displays the current weather conditions
and weather forecast from weather.com.
Available deb Repositories (how-to add a respository)
Rating: Not Rated (0 votes)
Login or Register to rate awn-applets-python-core, add a Tag, or designate as an alternative to a Windows app
Images must be in GIF, JPG, or PNG formats and can be no larger than 2 MB. Only one file can be uploaded at a time. A description can be included, but it is optional.
Submit Web Links
Submit the title and link (including https://) to an article pertaining to awn-applets-python-core and it will appear in the Web Links section of the right banner. Contact us here if an entry needs to be removed.